Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blogger Friend School-121 Obey Your Thirst (Sprite)




Memory Verse: Psalm 69:21 They put poison in my food; in my thirst, they gave me vinegar to drink.

Introduction: Obey Your Thirst (Sprite) In this Psalm, terrible things are plaguing David. He’s seeking the Lord, as he has that sinking feeling, that desperate thing of alienation and abandonment… and they try to poison him and give him vinegar - GROSS! How Vile! Sometimes when we’re sick, we have that sinking desperate feeling, we call out to God, we call out for healing.

Assignment: Tell us the most vile “remedy” you’ve ever had to consume in order to be rid of that “plague”. Was it something prescribed by a Medical Doctor? or was it an herbal remedy? We all know that Buckley’s commercial, it tastes awful, but it works. Would you take this remedy again? Did it work? Can you get your children to take it?

The worst medicine I hate taking than anything in the world is Alka-Seltzer. Can't stand it, makes me sick, makes me want to puke! It has been that way since I was a kid. Just the smell of it will cause me to start dry heaving! (YUK!)

My family is always about making faces for the camera. It seems I can never get a straighted faced picture!

No comments: