Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Show Is Over

From Sunday through Tuesday, I have been involved in a drama at a local church. You may have heard of the drama, Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames. I had never been to one of these dramas, but have always wanted to see one.
Imagine my surprise when I was told that I could come and try out. Never in a million years did I think I would enjoy doing that sort of thing. Not only did I get a part, but my son got a part as well.
To be able to do service for the Lord, be His hands and feet, and lead people to Him is one of the most awesome and inspiring things I can do as a Christian.
There were over 100 souls saved during the three day drama. I was able to talk to some of them afterwords, and I cannot express to you the immediate change that accepting the Savior into your heart does for a person. I saw devil worshipers crying like babies before the Lord.

Whatever you do, do it for the Lord. Be His hands and feet. Talk to people about how He has changed you.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

No comments: