- I am SOO thankful for my washing machine that God provided for the small amount of $10.00. I never thought I would get one, but waiting on God allowed us to get one in our price budget.
- My guys saved up and got themselves a two man boat. They are both ecsatic about it. In fact they are at the lake fishing in it this morning. I am so glad that they can now go when they want and fish to their hearts content.
- My dad had a wonderful Father's Day. We cooked him an elaborate 5 star restaraunt steak dinner complete with dessert and I believe that he was so humbled by me and my husband's gesture to make him feel special on this day.
- I am so thankful that my children still love to spend time with us. They love to come home to clean house after they have been gone to other's houses. My daughter told me just yesterday, "Mom I love the feeling when I walk in our home. It feels alive and warm and not cold and confusing." That makes any mother want to just kick up her heels and say "Thank You Lord!"
- I am so thankful for my 3 little furball blessings. My pooches are my buddies and I am so glad that they love me as well.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
This has been one crazy week with work and my own life that I am just really glad that Thursday and Friday are here. I have a long list of things I am thankful for, but I am only going to share them with you a few at a time!
Labels: family life