- I am thankful for a daughter who even at 11 years old knows her way around the kitchen. I was so proud of her yesterday, when she made homemade pizzas for herself and a friend. She has learned how to read a recipe and measure things so she can take any cookbook and cook something. I think she is just as proud as I am.
- My husband landed a really large job of stumps to be removed. The job pays so much that it will take care of paying all the bills for July. Very thankful for that.
- I am thankful that through all the storms last night, we were safe and sound and nothing bad happened.
- I am thankful that my husband is a man who loves to spend time with me and his children. He adores me so much and was so excited that I went with him yesterday to help on a stump removal job.
- I am thankful for the restoring power of my Lord and Savior. He redeems and He heals all those who ask.
What are you thankful for? Why not share it at Truth 4 The Journey?