- My husband finally got a job! WOOT!! I am so excited. It is a really good job working for our local police dept. I am just in awe at how when God delivers, He always delivers in such a way that we never have to ask if He loves us or not.
- We will be moving this fall. I am really excited about this as we need more room. My mother in law will be moving back in with us and I am really looking forward to that as she has been such a great friend to me all these years. We have had our ups and downs, but she is a great mother in law.
- We start school in about a week and a half. My kids are totally excited to begin our new year and our new studies. They love learning about other countries and that is what our whole study will be based on this year. They are really loving it!
- I am getting back into my fall and winter routine. I have missed my routine, but have enjoyed the break of being able to sleep and rest when I need it.
- I am really excited about the fact that this year, we will not have to struggle at Christmas. With both of us working now and having really good jobs (mine from home), it will be the first year in ten years that we have not had to struggle. That in itself is a HUGE success.
What do you have going on right now that you could share with others? This post is linked to Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 The Journey, Thankful Thursday at Women Taking a Stand, and Small Successes Meme over at Faith and Family Live.