Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

This Has Been One Doozy Of a Week!

Each day that I serve God, I just become more and more amazed at how He cares for me and my family. Here are a few successes and things I am thankful for this week:

  • My husband finally got a job! WOOT!! I am so excited. It is a really good job working for our local police dept. I am just in awe at how when God delivers, He always delivers in such a way that we never have to ask if He loves us or not.
  • We will be moving this fall. I am really excited about this as we need more room. My mother in law will be moving back in with us and I am really looking forward to that as she has been such a great friend to me all these years. We have had our ups and downs, but she is a great mother in law.
  • We start school in about a week and a half. My kids are totally excited to begin our new year and our new studies. They love learning about other countries and that is what our whole study will be based on this year. They are really loving it!
  • I am getting back into my fall and winter routine. I have missed my routine, but have enjoyed the break of being able to sleep and rest when I need it.
  • I am really excited about the fact that this year, we will not have to struggle at Christmas. With both of us working now and having really good jobs (mine from home), it will be the first year in ten years that we have not had to struggle. That in itself is a HUGE success.

What do you have going on right now that you could share with others? This post is linked to Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 The Journey, Thankful Thursday at Women Taking a Stand, and Small Successes Meme over at Faith and Family Live.

11 comments:

SusanD said...

PTL for the hubby's job. God is so awesome! Have you already found a house to move to? Will be in prayer as you relocate and get into a routine of normalcy. Blessings, SusanD

Jerralea said...

Sounds like you are in a season of blessing! Congrats on the hubby's new job.

Hannah said...

All of that is so exciting! Where are y'all moving to?

Denise said...

Congrats on your husbands new job.

Samantha said...

Wonderful, congratulations to your husband on his new job. God is so good !
~ Continued blessings to you my dear friend.

Lisa said...

Very good reasons to be thankful, for sure!

akawest said...

Congratulations to your husband on the new job.

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the husbands new job. That is an excellent reason to be thankful.

i said...

Congrats to your husband! What a wonderful list of blessings! Remain blessed!

c said...

What great news!

ViolinMama said...

I'm SO late reading this...I did Mr. Linky last week, but did not have my favorite time to just sit and read these....really proud of you. Thanks for taking the time to share! Congrats on the JOB!!!