Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Review: The Couponizer

Since I have been working for Econobusters, I have been introduced to many different money-saving products, whether they were products to help me organize better, spruce up my home, or to help me save money.

A while back, I was introduced to the Couponizer. This handy dandy little booklet has been a lifesaver for me when it comes to organizing and using my coupons. I have tried the envelope method, the shoe box method, the little coupon books that you can get for a $1 from the Dollar Store. I have also tried leaving my coupons in the sales flyers they come in, but nothing was working for me! I would forget to take my coupons with me, or I would take them only to realize that they were expired--ACK! There is nothing like going to the store to use a coupon, only to get to the counter and scan it seeing that it is expired (savings has just flown out the window)

Make real savings REAL! With the Couponizer, I never have to worry about that again. Each pocket inside this little booklet is designed to help you be better organized with your coupons, to help you realize what is getting ready to expire, and there are even pockets to store your store cards which I absolutely LOVE!


The Smart Way to Organize Savings . Here is how the Couponizer works:



It's actually that simple! I have been so blessed to be able to review this product. It has helped me save a ton of money because now I actually have a system that works for me and my coupons!



Long live the Coupon!

Jens siggy

No comments: