Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Once A Month Cooking

I finally took the plunge and starting November 1st (with the exception of Thanksgiving) I am going to try Once a Month Cooking. Want to know what got me started? I got this little jewel in the mail!

fam_thumbnailI was never so glad in all my life to get a cookbook. At first I was a little intimidated, but after scanning through the pages, I have learned that cooking like this isn’t that scary at all.

The recipes sound delicious—not like some of the other cookbooks I have gotten. One of my favorite types of protein is chicken and this cookbook is full of all sorts of chicken recipes. In fact, we are having Sour Cream Chicken tonight!

I cannot wait to share with you about my ventures and how cooking like this has helped with my time. With the holidays coming up, I am sure I will need all the time I can spare!

You can check out the website for Once a Month Cooking. If you are intrigued like I was, they have a downloadable plan for you to try before you buy!

No comments: