Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Past

Yes...as you can see...I was SO. VERY. SPOILED!

All those toys you see...yeah they are mine! Do you notice the looks on my older brother's faces?


And that is my momma sitting there on the couch. I can remember almost every present I got that year. Daddy always borrowed money every year to make sure I had Christmas presents. It would take all year long to pay back that loan so that the following year he could do it all over again. My parents were awesome when I was that little.






After opening the presents and playing all morning long, we would bundle up and go play in the snow.

Yeah...I know. I was adorable like that!



1 comment:

Samantha said...

What beautiful memories, praying you and your family have a blessed merry Christmas !