Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What Is Your Vision?

Tonight I am making my commitment to the Lord thanks to my husband and the Word of God. I have been very hesitant to start my book. I mean, I have the title and all the chapter names, and all I have to do is start writing, BUT I am scared. Of what you ask? I don't know. All I know is that this afternoon, I got confirmation that God says it is time...for real...to start writing.

My husband is the best encourager of all time. He and I talked for a long time tonight about my book..God's book. He gave me this verse from Habakkuk 2:2-3

The LORD answered me:
    Write down this vision;
    clearly inscribe it on tablets
    so one may easily read it.
    3 For the vision is yet for the appointed time;
    it testifies about the end and will not lie.
    Though it delays, wait for it,
    since it will certainly come and not be late.

My hubby pointed out that God is asking me to do this. He said regardless of what people have told me and what I have read on the Internet about a book getting published, he said that when something is God ordained, it will certainly come. God will the book into the right hands to get it published. My job is to simply write it.

Am I scared? YES!
Am I excited? YES!

I want so badly to do this for God, to share my full story of redemption with other ladies struggling with the same issues. I know that this book is anointed, because I feel it in my heart that it is God-breathed. Only He will make it come about.

So Lord, I leave this in your hands. My goal for 2010 is to get this book written, edited, prayed over, and put into the hands of the person YOU want it to go to.

Help me to focus on YOU more as I study to show myself approved. I love you Lord. Thank you for trusting me with this endeavor. I only hope that I can bring YOU glory out of this whole thing!

No comments: