Here is the recipe! Hope you enjoy.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast*
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very warm water (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, and salt. Stir very warm water and olive oil into flour mixture. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cover; let rest on floured surface 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil 1 (14-inch) or 2 (12-inch) round pizza pan(s).** Sprinkle with cornmeal. Shape dough into smooth ball. Divide and roll dough into rectangles. Make sure to roll pretty thin.
- Fill with meat from the following recipe:
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Use pizza dough recipe from above. Arrange the salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese over each rectangle. Sprinkle each with mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and pepper.
- Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side. Seal seams and ends. Place seam side down on two greased baking sheets. Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.