Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Pineapple


The other day when I was snooping around the Tasty Kitchen website, I ran across this recipe. It is SUPER easy to make! The actual recipe link is HERE.

Ingredients
1 pound of bacon
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 can of chunk pineapple

Directions
Open the can of pineapple. Drain all the liquid off. Take the pound of bacon and cut each piece up into thirds. Rub brown sugar on the piece of pineapple and then wrap with a piece of bacon.

Bake in the oven on 375 degrees for about 25 or 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve. Can be served either warm or cold.

This post is linked to: Tuesday TastesTuesdays at the Table, Teatime Tuesdays, and Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Smackers - These would be some yummy grilled and on a stick! But they look amazing just as too! I have seen bacon everywhere lately - and can't come to put on in brownies. BUT I could totally but it with pineapple! Welcome to Tuesday Tastes!

Happy Day,
Jasey @ Crazy Daisy
crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Goodness. This looks to DIE for! I've been looking for something to take to a family reunion this weekend. This looks like a winner! :)

Unknown said...

Isn't EVERYTHING better wrapped in bacon, lol! These look devine and we love pineapple on the grill. I'll be working these onto the menu very soon :)

Blessings!
Gail

Jami said...

I don't think I could resist this! What a perfectly simple and wonderful idea! Thanks!

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Jennifer, these look awesome! Thank you for sharing them. :-)

Ott, A. said...

That looks crazy delicious. Of course anything wrapped in bacon usually is. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sherrie said...

What a great appetizer! I am so going to try this for the 4th. It will go well with my appetizer that I am showing today from a vintage recipe, fried devilled eggs. They really are tasty. Honestly, I could eat nothing but appetizers for meals. Have a great day.

Lady Katherine said...

They look wonderful,and have all the ingredient, of some of my favorites. Bacon, pineapple and brown sugar! How great and easy these would be for a party, picnic, or just with Tea! Thank you for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday. Loved seeing this recipe!

GardenOfDaisies said...

These look really good! I'm going to try them next week! We have had prunes wrapped in bacon before and those are delicious!