Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Restoration and Isolation

This past Sunday was really nice. We missed church, but on days that we do, Stephen gathers us around the table for Bible study and learning.

We were talking about restoring.

This seems to be the hot topic of conversation for me this month. It all started with my blog. It went down...BAD! Then God restored it to even better than it was before.

The book that God is pushing me to write is about redemption and restoration.

Stephen's business is beginning to be restored.

But the one thing that I don't like when restoration is happening is the isolation that God puts us through in order for that restoration to be completed.

For me this is the absolute hardest part because I am a people person. I need that interaction. However, God whispers in my ear, Interact with Me daughter. I am here for you!

Right now, I feel like God has ripped me away from everyone and everything I have loved and cared for (with the exception of my family). Right now, God needs me more than everyone or anything.

Little by little, I know that God will give me back everything He is pulling me away from, and if He doesn't it wasn't really something I needed to begin with.

Is God working on you right now? Don't fight it. Just go with the flow!

3 comments:

Kela said...

I'm feeling it too girl! From recent posts of mine, you may have seen the transformation starting to take place.
I can't even bring myself to want to say more on my blog right now, but to get into His word so much more.
I'm putting my hands on everything that God is putting in front of me. It's time for me to become renewed and the first place that's happening is tearing down strongholds that want to creep in there.

Pray for me as I pray for you!!

Love you bunches!

Tweets that mention For Such a Time as This » Blog Archive » Restoration and Isolation -- Topsy.com said...

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jennifer Sikora, Jennifer Sikora. Jennifer Sikora said: Restoration and Isolation http://f.ast.ly/hDcyj [...]

how much money is 80 lvl said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.