Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Look at These Homeschooled Kids!


Here we are! The first day of our school year. I am so excited and cannot wait to get going this year! Here are my wonderful students.

Robert is beginning his 10th grade year. Can you say "OH MY GOODNESS"! I cannot believe he is already in his 10th grade year. He is growing by leaps and bounds and just maturing faster than my heart is ready for. He loves to explore and learn new things and is SUPER excited about Biology this year (he is my Science geek).

My chef in training, Miss Kayla, is a 7th grader! WOW! She has come a very long way. She is one of those kids that can take a book and learn anything. She has her dad's visual perception and can see what others cannot. She is my Math nerd! She loves math more than any other subject.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like some mighty awesome kids! We have been back 4 weeks already and are finally rolling with the flow again! Have a blessed week!

Trina said...

Great CREW!!! Have a blessed week and thanks for sharing your pictures :)

Unknown said...

Following you via Making Friends Monday. Pls follow me back too when you get the chance.

amy, hannah, and ellie said...

Found you on Mingle Monday and was immediately drawn to the title of your blog- one of my favorite verses!
Blessings,
Amy
apronsandart.blogspot.com