Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chicken and Parmesean Noodles~Kraft Homestyle





I was chosen to host the Kraft Homestyle Dinners House Party. Can you say excited???

When my box arrived, I was jumping up and down with joy, for in it was more kitchen stuff!
 




I got tons of stuff in my box; macaroni socks (they are the coolest. Slipper slocks with noodles on the bottom), 7 or 8 bags of homestyle noodles (these feed a family of 6 people), a new pot, a pyrex dish, and a pyrex spoonula.

So here is the recipe I fixed the first night. I made the bag of pasta the main meal by adding some cooked, chunked chicken to it.

Follow the instructions on the bag, then add the chicken, place in your dish, sprinkle the bread crumbs on top and then place in the oven. When it is done, it will look like this--YUMMY!



What have you been cooking up lately?

No comments: