Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

2 Great Reads

I just finished reading two really good books.
The first one is actually a book/bible study by my favorite author Elizabeth George. The book is entitiled, Putting on a Gentle and Quiet Spirit. This bible study booklet is based on 1 Peter. There are 25 lessons and it is really a great way to study 1 Peter.
The second book that I just finished reading is What Really Matters at Home; Eight Crucial Elements For Building Character in Your Family by John and Susan Yates. This book is full of information on developing character within your family. I am always looking for ways to help Robert and Kayla as well as myself to develop integrity, faith, a teachable spirit, a servant's heart, Self Discipline, Joy, Compassion, and courage.
If you are in the market for something new to read, then give these two books a try!

No comments: