Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Day I Was Born

On September 28th, 1974, I came rushing into this world!

The youngest of 5 children, needless to say I was the spoiled one! I was an "oops" baby! The next to the youngest one is 14 years older than me!

My heroes as a kid were my momma and my daddy. As you can tell, I was head over heels in love with my daddy....and I still am to this day!


Growing up, I was your average rebellious teenager. I was ALWAYS into trouble!

Then I met my soulmate and things began to change in me!


I knew that when I got married that I wanted to be a mommy more than anything in the world, and that is exactly what God did for me!


In this picture, I am pregnant with Kayla. I was a working woman at the time and had no desire at all to be home with my children! I had big plans to make it in the working woman's world.


But I am so very glad that God had other plans for me, better plans than I could ever dream of having for myself. Now I am a daughter to the King, a wife of a very noble and gentle man of God, a mother to two sweet blessings and a teacher that will far surpass any career that I could ever obtain for myself. Thank you so much God for allowing me to be born on this day!

No comments: