Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BFS 104-Never Leave Home Without It

Don’t Leave Home Without It! (Marketing Credit: American Express) Memory Verse: Matthew 28: 20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen. Intro: Never Leave Home Without It (Marketing Credit: American Express) Diapers, bottles, wipes, bibs, pacifiers, extra clothing, cell phone, PDA, ipod, iphone, credit or debit cards … what would you never leave home without? Assignment: In the memory verse Jesus tells us that He will never leave us, not even at the end of the world. He assures us in this verse that He will be with us and that means through everything we go through in life. I thought it would be interesting to write about the things we would never leave home without. For some it might be baby needs, others it might be a gym bag and bottle of water, and for some it might be your Bible and a notepad or small journal, maybe even your son or daughters favorite blankie! I’d like for you to write about something that you would never leave home without.

To be honest, I don't think there is anything that I could not leave at home! I don't have a baby anymore, so I don't need diapers or bottles! I don't go to the gym, so I don't need a gym bag. My son though on the other hand is the one that never leaves home without his ipod. I think that thing is attached to his head sometimes! He packs it everywhere we go, listening to his music.

I guess for me the ONLY thing that I would never leave at home is my Bible. It is the most precious thing to me in all the world! It is worn out and worn down, but I love it all the more! In fact, I feel alot like Job, that I love it more than my necessary food!

No comments: