Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

14 Reasons Why I Am Glad You Were Born

1. You were the best baby in the nursery!

2. You have the most handsome smile.

3. You always make me laugh when I feel sad.

4. You still love to snuggle!

5. One of our favorite movies to watch together is "You've Got Mail."

6. You help out like a growing son should.

7. When I am sick, you always do my dishes.

8. You love my cooking better than anyone else's.

9. You love Jesus with all your heart and soul.

10. You are waiting for God to help you find the right girlfriend.

11. You are so smart and love to learn.

12. You love playing with your sister and making her laugh!

13. You are dad's best bud!

14. Most of all, because you are you!

Happy 14th birthday sweetheart!

1 comment:

susan said...

I am new to your blog. I found you through The Old Schoolhouse magazine. Loved your article about Charlotte Mason. I've been reading through all your posts and thought this one was especially beautiful. I plan to do the same thing for my son's birthday.

Susan