Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Blogger Friend School-122: Say It With Flowers (FTD)

Memory Verse - II Corinthians 4:18 - While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Introduction - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; isn’t that what we’ve always been told. I find beauty in many things and in most people. There’s beauty in a flower, according to FTD as well, there’s beauty in trees, animals, people, and I’d have to say, as I’m sure that most people agree that there’s beauty in watching a child grow.

Assignment - Look around your space, look into your heart and share the beauty you see or feel with the rest of us.

tinycameraPlease show us some pictures of the beautiful things in your life, not just your children, maybe a flower, a book, a special place you sit to find peace or it could just be a beautiful letter or note you’ve received.

I spent all week this week thinking about this assignment. There are so many things that are special in my life. One of them is my love for homeschooling my children.

Before I started homeschooling, I found every avenue I could to help kids learn. I truly have peace in my heart now, teaching my own kids. There is no greater joy than to see the excitement on their face when they "get" what I am teaching.

Another thing that I love is my daughter's love for any and all animals.

She has a heart of gold when it comes to loving on animals. She can make them feel special without even trying to.

My homeschool group brings me joy everytime we get together. The moms are great friends, and I have gotten close to alot of the kids in our group. Each one is special and mean the world to me.

This is my reading nook, where I spend time with the Lord every morning and every evening.

It's here where I pour my heart out to the Lord, pray for my family and friends, and renew myself so that my family and I can be at peace with one another.

I love my son's hilarious ways that he makes me laugh when I don't want to.

It joys me to know that he wants to make people laugh so that they can find that joy that is within them.

Last but not least, I love my mother in law. She has been that second mother to me even before me and Stephen were married. I love this picture of us. It is my favorite one. She means the world to me. My hubby is the most important to me (right under Jesus of course). He is my rock and strength alot of times. He helps make my life worth living most days.

No comments: