Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blogger Friend School-123: ABC's of Praise

Introduction: This is a steal, literally, because I found it on Facebook and decided to use it this week. This is an expression of Praises to God- using the ABC’s. I thought this would be a good way to be able to Praise God and use every letter of the alphabet!

Assignment: Try to think of one thing you can say to the glory of God- one thing to thank Him for, a positive thing you can say about Him, or one of His Names-using each letter of the alphabet. You are allowed to make up words- if you can justify them by making it clear what you mean- and you may also use any foreign language (but please explain what it means) - and you can also use a thesaurus or dictionary if you get stumped. I’m putting my list below so you’ll have to copy and paste this then remove my answers. It’s a bit of a challenge but I think you’ll enjoy it. Have fun with it!

A: Awesome

B: Breathtaking

C: Comforter

D: Divine

E: Everlasting

F: Friend

G: Great

H: Healer

I: Indescribable

J: Jehovah Jireh

K: Kind

L: Lover of my soul

M: Mentor

N: Nurturer

O: Omnipresent

P: Precious

Q: Quiets my spirit

R: Redeemer

S: Savior

T: Tried and True

U: Under the blood (my sins)

V: Vehement (Your anger against my enemies)

W: Will (what I want to follow everyday)

X: X-Factor(You have it Lord!)

Y: yearn(what my heart does when I think of You)

Z: zippety quick (You come to my aide when I call)


No comments: