Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

11 Reasons Why I am So Glad You Were Born

1. I always wanted a little girl that would grow up and be one of my very best friends. You have become that little girl, only now you are growing into a beautiful young lady. Thanks for being my friend.

2. You know how to make me laugh even when I don't feel like it. You just keep making those faces and those sweet little giggles until I laugh my head off.

3. You have a heart for wanting to be a great mom and wife when you get older. You want to learn and love being with me in the kitchen. I am so thankful that you want to be a mom who stays home when you get older.

4. You always draw me and daddy the best pictures. You have a gift from God to draw your feelings on paper. Pursue that sweet baby with everything in you, because that is your Gift from God.

5. You look for the good in everyone.

6. You try to find ways to bless people even if it is just a small simple gesture of cleaning up after them or helping them do their shopping.

7. You love to snuggle with me and read books. I believe that when you are 19, I will still be tucking you into bed and snuggling up to read a great living classic!

8. You are and will always be daddy's little girl. I love the fact that you love to be with him and you love to make daddy feel special in every way.

9. You try to dress modestly, not because we have forced it on you, but because you know that God would be proud of the choices you have made in this area.

10. You have a tender heart that loves to love.

11. The best reason I am glad you were born, is because you are a ray of sunshine in my day. Here is your favorite song that I have always sung to you:

"You are my sunshine, my second sunshine,
You make me happy, when skies are gray.
You never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away!

Happy 11th Birthday Sweet Baby!
April 4th

No comments: