Thursday, April 16, 2009
Here are the things that I am thankful for today:
1. I am thankful that Stephen has had 2 interviews this week for maintenance positions. Hopefully one of these will be the job God has reserved for him.
2. I am thankful that God does not look at me the way that people look at me. Just when you think that someone is a friend, they turn on you because of a difference in opinion.
3. I am thankful for my new little puppy Tucker. He is the sweetest and most loveable little chihuahua I have ever met.
4. I am thankful that school is beginning to wind down. The kids and I both are ready for a break from worksheets and learning!
5. I am so thankful for the Godly leadership of my husband. I love the fact that he wants to lead his family. It is the best feeling in the world to have a man who loves God more than his own life!
If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursday, go by Truth 4 the Journey and sign up!
Labels: family life