Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Here are the 5 things that I am thankful for today:

1) A godly husband who loves to sit and talk with me about the Word. We have decided that we really don't care how everyone else is living. WE have to live our life the way that God wants us to.

2)Blogger Friend School for helping me dig into God's word this week. For the last 3 weeks we have really been digging into God's word and studying certain parts of the scriptures.

3)Nancy Leigh DeMoss's radio show this week on hymns. I had forgotten how wonderful some of these songs were. We are going to start doing a hymn study in our homeschool time every day.

4)Leaning how to make things homemade. God has really been speaking to my heart about how much I love cooking and baking. I think He wants me to use it as a ministry somehow.

5)Being frugal with our money better than I have in the past. I am so glad that God has shown me how to us our money the way we need to, and to allow my hubby to be the one really in charge of it.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

I love your list, all turned towards our Savior.

Lovingly and blessings,
Yolanda

Lisa said...

I LOVE you blog header. First time here and it took my breath away. God truly holds EVERYTHING in His hands!
Blessings - Lisa.

Mary Moss said...

This is a great list. Homemade and frugal - two things dear to my heart.

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Thanks for joining in!

I love studying the old hymns they were written out of the trials of life, I have to stop and wonder if I would write a hymn in my turmoil, too!

Sonya Lee