Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Getting Things In Balance

Do you ever feel like your life is completely helter skelter? That is exactly where I am at right now. Somehow, work, and this computer have literally taken over my whole life. Not really sure how that happened, but I have got to get things in perspective.

I noticed that even my blogging has become more mechanical. I have been doing more meme's than anything and not really posting much about our life. What have I allowed to happen??

God has really been convicting my heart lately about how things have gotten so out of whack in my own life. I realize up to now I have been ignoring Him, but I know it is time to seek His face and find out exactly what He wants from me. In order to do that I have to have complete silence....which means it's time for another bloggy break!

I don't like my bloggy breaks because it is usually during this time the Lord will chastise me and discipline me for something (UGH)...but it is a much needed break so that I can regain control of my time on here and my family time.

Please be in prayer for me this week as I search for the answers to questions that keep rolling around in my mind regarding work, blogging, Facebook, etc. Also pray for my hubby who needs a job terribly!

Until next week friends!

1 comment:

Homeschool Friend said...

I just prayed for you, your time with the Lord during this bloggy break and your husband's job situation.

I'm currently working on a schedule for blogging. I LOVE blogging...and spend alot of time reading my friends blogs. So, I am thinking if I could do this:
Day 1: Blog
Day 2: Read Friends Blogs/Comment
Day 3: Blog Break

I dont do Facebook. I've heard it's easy to get addicted to that real quick.

I guess I am sharing all this to say that I can relate and understand!

I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful day in the Lord!