This time of year, my blog posts slow down. Simply because I am out enoying God's world and the wonderful things He created. Here are just a few of my Summer plans:
- This weekend we will spend fishing down at the lake. I love the lake!
- I will work on helping Kayla get her quilt finished. We are currently making her this very beautiful dolphin quilt. It is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to show it to you. I will also be working on a quilt for my mother in law.
- I will be cleaning up my flower beds and garden. I am determined to get this gardening thing down pat!
- Yard Saleing of course.
- Continue looking for a house to move into that has 3 or 4 bedrooms
- Going to the local waterpark
- Having fun with my kids!