Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 3 of My 21 Day Challenge

I cannot believe how much I really want to lose weight this time. The first day was really hard, but now after day 3, I find myself weighing the odds of my choices that I am making. It feels good to make a healthy choice instead of a not so healthy choice.

I had planned on starting to run this afternoon in short spurts while walking. However, it is raining here today so I guess that I won't run or walk either one today. This is where I wish I had an indoor treadmill or a membership to a gym. What a bummer.

I did discover something this week that really works. Nourshing Heart and Home posted a skin cleanser on their website that is so easy to make and IT REALLY WORKS! I was skeptical the first day I used it, but I must tell you, I am no longer skeptical and I am a firm believer in this cleaner. I have been using it now for 3 days and I can already tell a huge difference in the skin on my face. Here is the link to that post as well as the recipe for making it. 1tbsp castor oil and 3 tbsp sunflower oil. That's it! You can find the directions on how to apply on their blog.

By the way, thanks for all the support and prayer and encouragement during my weight loss period!

No comments: