- I am thankful that my husband has a hobby right now that is bringing in money for our family. It gives him a sense of pride and helps pay the bills.
- I am thankful that I have finally started paying attention to my serious weight gain and doing something about it. I am so tired of being overweight.
- I am thankful that we are done with school and the kids are enjoying their summer.
- I am thankful that my husband and son have been doing lots of fishing and male bonding. It is so needed at this teenage time of life.
- I am thankful for a son who loves to still sit and have meaningful conversations with his mom. He is a joy to talk to and is growing into such a fine young man.
What are you thankful for? Link up with Thankful Thursdays at Truth for Journey and share them!