Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 9 of My 21 Day Challenge

Wow. Am I already on day 9? Crazy I know. Here is what I have been dealing with the past couple of days:

It has been raining here for the last couple of days. Just enough to keep you inside. With that taking place, I totally realize I am a boredom eater. I eat when I am bored. With that realization, now I know I can control that. I have decided that when I am bored, I need to go take a walk, or call a friend, or read a book.

I have decided now that it is not so much the weight loss that I am after as it is the healthy lifestyle choices I am wanting to make. The weight loss will come in time, but changing my eating and exercising habits is more what I am after.

Are you doing any challenges like mine? Let me know about them!

No comments: