Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Empowered by Esther Burroughs


I bet you thought I hadn't been reading lately? Well to be honest, I have been reading, but just not as much as I normally do because I work in the afternoon now, so all that time I was reading, I now spend on the internet working.

Anyway, the book that I just finished reading is Empowered by Esther Burroughs. It is about the Holy Spirit and it really is a good book. Here is the synopsis of it:
In Empowered!, Esther Burroughs challenges believers to invite the Holy Spirit
to "fall fresh." The Holy Spirit enters Christians the minute they accept Christ
as Savior and Lord. The person of the Holy Spirit has power to break, melt,
mold, fill, and use all Christians. As Purifier, He breaks. As Craftsman, He
melts and molds in His image. As Provision, He fills with the fullness of God
that might spill out to others. As Promise, He is present forever as He uses
God's people to share His great light.


If you decide to read this book, let me know what you thought of it!


No comments: