Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spicy Oven Potato Wedges from Hillbilly Housewife

I don't know if I ever told you about this website or not, but I so LOVE Hillbilly Housewife! Her recipes are awesome and they are easy, frugal, and taste OH so delicious!

Last night we had cheeseburgers. With that we usually have french fries, but I was out of frying grease so I wanted something I could fix in the oven that would be quick and easy, but also taste good and have a crunch like french fries. Look at what I found on the Hillbilly Housewife website:





These little tater wedgies were sooooo crunchy and yummy! I never would have known they were cooked in the oven!

This post is linked to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

They look scrummy shall give the site a wee look!
Collette xxx

MadeInCanarias said...

Mmmm, these look delicious. I have made something like that too.

Samantha said...

These look and sound so delicious ! Thanks for sharing.
~ Blessings to you dear friend.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

They do look great!!Thanks for the link to the recipe. I am going to hop over there, right now. Never visited her site. I love finding new blogs to enjoy! Thanks for linking to TMTT.

akawest said...

Those look yummy.

Beth Herring said...

OOh, they look so good! Can I come to dinner?