- I am so thankul to you Lord for giving me a man that is a true man, one who loves You with all his heart, and one who loves me so fierce that nothing can come between us.
- I am thankful to you Lord, for a man who is a wonderful father. He loves to take the kids out and spend time with them. He is truly an example to me of how You love your children.
- Thank you Lord for a man who loves to spoil his wife, not with expensive trinkets, but with special comments, such as, "Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" Those comments just melt my heart.
- I thank you Lord for this man who leads his family by the Word of God. Everything we do is based on Your word and I am so grateful for that.
- Last but not least, thank you God for repairing our marriage so many years ago. I thank you for giving me that best friend I always prayed for. I thank you that he is my soulmate, and that I can love him with all the love that You love me with.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
This week's thankful list is so full, I just cannot begin to tell you. This week is all about my husband.
Labels: family life