Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Butterfinger Cake

I have had many people email me asking for me to post my Butterfinger cake recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family. In fact, my family loves it so much I have to make it several times a month!

Before you cut into it, it looks like this:


Here is what an actual slice looks like:

Here is the most simple and easy recipe you ever thought about making!

Butterfinger Cake
Ingredients:
1 box of devil's food cake mix
1 can of condensed milk
1 jar of caramel sauce
1 small tub of whip cream
1 butterfinger bar
Directions:
Mix cake according to package directions. Bake in a 9x13 pan.
While cake is cooking, combine caramel sauce and condensed milk.
After cake is done cooking, poke several large holes in it while it is still hot. Pour caramel mixture over the whole cake, making sure it goes down in the holes. Use all caramel mixture.
Put cake in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, giving it time to cool down. After 30 minutes, top cake with whipped cream and then crumble the butterfinger bar with a knife and sprinkle on the top.
Be sure and leave it in the refrigerator after making it so that the icing doesn't melt.
That is all there is to making this fabulous dessert! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer Bell said...

My husband LOVES this cake.