Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

BBQ Ribs




Doesn't this picture just look fabulous? I used to be horrible at fixing ribs, but I kept trying until I finally got it! Robert's favorite food in the WHOLE world is ribs! They can be pretty expensive, but if you watch your butcher, sometimes they will put them on sale. This pile of ribs only cost me $2.00! Delicious and frugal as well.
Here is this simple recipe for making THE best ribs in the world!
Jennifer's BBQ Ribs
2lbs of your favorite ribs
Favorite liqid BBQ Sauce
Favorite Dry Rub for bbq
The night before you are going to cook these, rub them down with your favorite dry rub.
Wrap them tight in aluminium foil.
Leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day, put oven on 300 degrees and let the ribs cook in the aluminum foil for about 2-3 hours.
Heat grill ( I have a charcoal grill)
Remove aluminum foil and place on heated grill.
Begin basting them as they cook and char with the liquid BBQ sauce.
Continue cooking and basting until ribs are done.
Like I said. . .simple and delicious!!
This recipe is linked to the Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom.

1 comment:

akawest said...

Those look delicious. I have never made ribs, but have enjoyed eating them at rib festivals, and restaurants. Happy New Year!