Last year I did not make myself a list of things I wanted to accomplish. At the end of 2009, I felt that there was many things left undone that I wanted to do, but had forgotten to do. So this year, I decided to make myself a list of things I want to get accomplished before the end of 2010. Here they are in no particular order.
- I want to finish my book more than anything else.
- I want to lose 50 pounds (yes I am that much overweight)
- I want to re-read through all the books on my shelf and hubby’s as well (he has some great books)
- I want to break my gaming addiction from Facebook(yes it is an addiction that I am really having a hard time breaking—don’t laugh)
- I want to try at least one new recipe a week from different cuisines like French, Italian, and others.
- I want to eat more vegetables and balance out my dietary needs so that I don’t have to diet.
- I want to exercise more and get healthy not just for myself, but for my kids as well.
- I want to eat at home more and eat out less. My goal is to bring our favorite restaurant meals into my kitchen so that we don’t have to spend as much going out to eat.
- I want to start a baking ministry in my neighborhood for new neighbors, sick neighbors, or those who have lost loved ones.
- I want God to use me to the best of his ability this year. I want to be open to every opportunity He gives me to be His hands and feet.
So what are some of your goals for 2010?