Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Pasta Pizza Bake


I meant to post this earlier this week when I made it, but time got away from me, so I am just now posting this recipe here.



I am one of those people who have to have a recipe in order to bake something most of the time. Stephen has been really encouraging me to use my culinary skills and just experiment sometimes. Well...here is my latest experiment!


I wasn't for sure what I was going to do but I had Penne Pasta, hamburger meat, pizza sauce, and mozarella cheese. I just started throwing things together and it turned out AWESOME!!!

Here is the recipe for you! Hope you enjoy.

Pizza Pasta Bake

1 box of Penne Pasta cooked accoriding to package directions
pizza sauce( recipe included here)
1 pound of hamburger meat cooked
1 cup or more of mozarella cheese
Pizza Sauce
(3) 8 oz cans of tomato sauce
3 teaspoons of sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons basil
3/4 teaspoon oregano
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3 teaspoon onion powder
3 tablespoons of olive oil
(Combine all of these ingredients together and let them site for about 10 minutes until flavors mesh together)
*****
Mix together hamburger meat, cooked noodles, and pizza sauce. Pour into a casserole dish. Top with mozarella cheese and put in a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes!
This tastes sooooo good!

This post is linked to Ultimate Recipe Swap.

1 comment:

TheAtticGirl said...

MM this is good! I've made this a couple of times. Thanks for sharing your recipe.