Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

I Heart Faces: Face Photo



This new year, I decided that I was going to start doing more with photography. I am saving up my Swagbucks for a new camera at Amazon, cause I want one of those digital SLR cameras--they are sweet!

Anyway, I decided to enter I Heart Faces Photo Challenge. This is my first one ever. This week the challenge is faces. Over Christmas, I got this picture of Kayla as she was preparing to open her first gift. The look on her face is just awesome--anticipation. You can see it in her eyes, her fingers, her smile.
That face says it all! This post is linked to I Heart Faces.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

You can truly see her excitement in this picture!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

What a great Christmas morning face!

Nocona said...

I love the title of your blog and your background is really cute too! That is a great shot.