Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
8 oz of spiral pasta (egg noodles)
1 pound of ground beef
6 bacon strips cooked and diced
1 can tomato soup
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook pasta according to directions.
2. In a skillet cook beef until done, and then drain and set aside.
3. Cook bacon in the same pan until crisp. Remove and drain. Set aside.
4. Drain pasta and add it to the skillet.
5. Add beef, bacon, and soup to the skillet.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and mix together until it has all melted.
7. Garnish with green onions and your favorite hamburger toppings!
This post is linked to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.