Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pineapple Chicken StirFry

The other night when I got ready to make supper, I realized that I was short on the ingredients that I wanted to use, so I had to come up with another meal to prepare. So I went to my favorite site, Hillbilly Housewife. Have I told you how much I LOVE this site? Her recipes are just delicious and they are VERY inexpensive to make.

I looked through her recipe database and I came upon one that just made my mouth water. I checked the cabinets and YEP I had everything I needed to make a delicious stir fry...wait til you see:



The recipe for this delicious meal is right here. I can't post it on my own site because I did not ask for permission so I thought I would just link to it.

This post is linked to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

No comments: