Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Homestead Blessings~The Art of Dairy Delights


I was so excited when I got this dvd in the mail to review. If you have never heard of the West Ladies, you are missing out! There are many dvds in this series, but this one deals with dairy delights like butter, cheese, and yogurt!

My daughter and I had a wonderful afternoon learning about the cheese making process as well as how easy it is to make butter. We have now watched the breadmaking, soapmaking, candlemaking,and now dairy making!

You can purchase this dvd and many others like it from Franklin Springs Media. You can see a snippet of what the video is like below:



I cannot wait to add more to our collection of these videos! If you have the money, they have a nine pack available for purchase.


To purchase the nine pack, click HERE.

No comments: