Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Randomness About Me. . . You Know You Wanna Know!



Here is my answers to those random questions over at 2nd Cup of Coffee!

1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
Not lately. I have been a good girl. . .up until Kayla decided to take 6 weeks to finish a book. Now I have a $4.00 fine, but nothing major!

2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
I save any and all bags to use for wrapping. In fact, last year for Christmas, my husband purchased bags to wrap the kids gifts in so we can reuse them every year. He hates wrapping paper with a passion.

3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
When I was 13, a tornado hit on my street. It was horrible. It scarred me for life. When I was 8, I visited my brother in Texas for his wedding and was caught in a hurricane. Those two things are the scariest things I have been through.

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
I don't like Barry Manilow. End of story.

5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
I dressed as Madonna one year during my teenage years. It was the "Like a Virgin" days.

6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary I guess.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
In this household, bacon is the ultimate breakfast food.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
When it first came out, I purchased the 6 week Body Makeover. Worst mistake of my life.

9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. Many times through my life.

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I am married to my love at first sight. Of course I believe in it.

11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
Three. I need more.

12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
 I think a cake would be recreated of June Cleaver, or Carol Brady--or one of those goody too shoes moms cause that is what I get called a lot cause I do tons of baking and my kids are a very high priority for me. I take it as a compliment even when it is meant as a joke.

No comments: