Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why I Find Him So Sexy~G Rated

Okay ladies and young ladies. . . I know the title can be a little off color, but just stay with me. I promise. . . it is so G rated here!

Do you ever stop to think about what drew you to that man you are married to? I was thinking about that today, and here is the list I came up with. Of course I expanded on it and included some things from today. These are the reasons that my man is still so sexy to me today. . .the reason that I love him more than I love myself.


~The twinkle in his eye when I catch him staring at me.


~The way he rolls over and snuggles me close in the early morning hours.


~The look of accomplishment on his face when I catch a fish bigger than his.


~His love for nature.

~Making sure that I am having a good time when we go out.

~His big masculine arms that know just when I need a big hug.

~The feeling of protectiveness I feel when I am around him.

~His desire to see me succeed when all I see is failure.

~How hard he works so that I can stay home

~His excitement when he gets to surprise me--and it actually stays a surprise.

These are just a few of the reasons why he is still so desirable to me. Yes we have both gained some weight, but when I look at him, all I see is the same man I fell in love with 18 years ago.

What about you? What are some things that you can remember about your man? Maybe it will help you to connect with him on a deeper level.

1 comment:

Hannah Braboy said...

That list is a great idea! Blogging about it is even better!