Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Date Nights Don't Have To Break Your Budget

I love dating my husband. Really. It is the special time that we can actually sit and have adult conversation together. For the longest time though, my version of what a date night was supposed to be was skewed. I had this big idea that a "date night" should be one filled with dinner at a rather nice restaurant, maybe taking in a movie or going shopping, and then ice cream for dessert before going home.



Just last month, God showed me that date night with my husband does not have to be that elaborate. God convicted me about what a burden that was putting on my husband's shoulders, especially if our funds were low and we really could not afford that kind of date night.

Today I am guest blogging over at Today's Housewife. You can read the rest of this post over there. 

No comments: