Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Look What Came In the Mail Today!


I love participating in the HSBA Swap. It is one of the highlights of my blogging fun! My new partner this time around was a lovely lady named Monica! She is such a blessing!! She blogs at PaperBridges.net, so be sure and hop on over there and say hi to her.

For this swap, I got tabbed dividers ( I REALLY needed these as I had run out recently), new Sharpie markers in pastel colors (be still my beating heart. . .psst, if you didn't notice, I am kind of a Sharpie junkie. They are my fave). I also got a new book that I cannot wait to dive into! It's called A Perfect Mess. Totally sounds like me! Then she got me a whole pack of Blistex (the daughter confiscated the green tube), and an awesome brain teaser puzzle. I am loving trying to get people to figure out the puzzle. My favorite thing she sent me though is the FRESH ground coffee!! I am having some of that in the morning!!

If you would like to participate in the HSBA Swap, click HERE for the details. Sign up is going on right now!

1 comment:

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

That is so awesome. I went to the site and left a comment, what else do I need to do to sign up?
Such a great idea! I love snail-mail.