Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Countdown Has Begun to the Opening of My Store!

I cannot wait until August 10th! That is when my Open Sky shop opens its doors for business.

HOLD UP!

What in the world is Open Sky?

OpenSky is relationship driven shopping – a place where you can go to find the people you trust and the products they like, use, and recommend.

You’re basically buying products from those you trust--like me!

In my store, you will find all kinds of things I recommend, but more than that, you are going to be able to shop with peace of mind, knowing it is a product that has been tested, tried and true by a friend, and that you are not just throwing your money out the window.

If you would like to check out what Open Sky is all about, just click HERE.

Until then . . .


No comments: