Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Heritage


I was introduced to a new fun website recently. My Heritage is a place where you can share family photos and create a family tree.

On the website, they have this really cool interactive tool called the Look-alike Meter. I don't know about you, but I always hear that saying, "Oh, she looks like you", or "that kid looks like the father". With this really cool tool, you can put a picture of you, your spouse, and your child and the meter will tell you which parent the kid really looks like.

Here is the one for Kayla:

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free genealogy - Family pics

Pretty cool huh? This thing says that Kayla looks equally like me and Stephen, but had a different aspect for Robert.



MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

With Robert, he looks more like his dad. I really like playing around with this.

You can try out the Look-alike meter as well. Just click THIS LINK and you can get started. It's FREE!

No comments: