Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Random Time


This week has just been really hard on me. Even though I have enjoyed my time with my husband, I really miss my kids. Spending every day with them for the last four years has caused us to just be really close knit. I love that. They come home tomorrow! YAY!!

Stephen and I have been spending time with each other developing our relationship this week. I have found that I love my husband's company better than any other. I enjoy just sitting and talking with him about our future.

I started working on homeschool plans this week. I have redid schedules twice and now I am working on a third time. I am determined this year to work off a schedule instead of flying by the seat of my pants. I need that time.

I have decided that I am getting away from Facebook and Twitter. I deleted my Twitter account already. I have not deleted Facebook, because I kind of like the games on there, but I just don't want to be tied up to my computer ALL. THE. TIME. My family and homelife suffers when I do.

I am working on making a work schedule for myself. With school starting in about a month, I need to get my days scheduled again.

I guess that is about all the randomness I can come up with this week!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I often dream about having days without my kids, but then when they are gone for 24 hours, I am so ready for them to be home. I think it's just the ties between a mom and her kids. Most moms don't get enough time to relax and have "me" time, so it looks so enticing to be away from them. Then, you are finally away, have sat in quiet for 10 minutes, and then the missing starts in!

Kela said...

Yeah...that facebook thing...
If you give that up, you will have to learn how to text me (email may do just fine too)! OR we could chat on other things (like yahoo or gmail?).
As long as I can get a hold of my girl to talk about stuff (you know!)

Lauren said...

How wonderful to have all that alone time with your hubby! :) I know you'll love having your kids home though!

I just deleted my twitter last week and I deleted my facebook on Tuesday... it feels wonderful! :)

Michelle said...

I only get on Facebook about once or twice a day so I'm sticking with it. However, since I don't have twitter, I support everyone leaving that.

Glad to see another scheduler. I may not follow it all the time, but I live for the schedule. It makes my life less stressful.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I love spending time talking to my husband about our future! It is so fun to dream together. I am constantly working on a better work schedule! :)