Do your holidays seem to always become stressful and full of "wait to the last minute" to do items? If so, then this eBook is for you! Begin October 1st planning and organizing for the holidays.I looked through this book the other day thinking, here we go. . . just another planner. However, I quickly found out that this is more than just another planner.
What you will find in this 171 page ebook:To top things off, I will never have to buy another one again! One purchase and this one will do me every Christmas holiday, every year!
Blank monthly and weekly calendar pages for planning your year
- Weekly "To Do" lists showing exactly what needs to be done each week
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Menus forms
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Recipe Card forms
- A Holiday Self-Evaluation form
- Shopping Lists
- "Sheri's Tips"- tips to make your holidays meaningful, shared throughout the ebook
- Christmas Craft and Gift Ideas
- Memory Making Ideas for the Family
- Holiday Journal Pages
- Many, many forms such as: Christmas Gift Shopping List Gift Making Checklist Christmas Card Checklist
Holiday Wardrobe Planner List of Baked Items to Share/Give Away Favorite Meals to Freeze for Later Decoration Ideas Needed Supplies to Purchase This Week Holiday Baking Schedule Kids' Gift Idea List Christmas Gifts to be Shipped
- PLUS!!! Two bonus weeks with family tradition ideas, menus, and
- PLUS!!! Some of our favorite holiday recipes!
- PLUS!!! Holiday Coloring Pages!
Buy yours today and begin your holiday planning now! Get ready for a more meaningful, organized, Jesus-centered holiday season!
Click here to visit Graham Family Ministries.