Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Prayer For the Man Who Is My SoulMate

Dear God,

Thank you so much for that wonderful day almost 17 years ago. I still remember the first time I saw him. Lord, even before I knew You, God you already knew my heart for Stephen. Thank you for giving me the courage to ask him out. Thank you Lord that he said yes.

God this man has meant so much to me for so many years. Lord thank you for making us believe in marriage, even before we trusted in You as our Savior. Lord thank you for healing the hurts that I caused him during our early years. Lord You are the one that kept us together. We had no clue what we were doing, but Lord, You did.

Father, thank you for making him a father, not once but twice. Thank you for giving him the desire to be a great dad and to spend time with his children.

Lord, I praise you for giving me a man, Lord not just any man, but a godly man that loves You with all his heart and soul. Thank you that he does his very best to lead his family by the Word of God. Thank you that you have restored a marriage that Satan meant to tear apart. Thank you for healing a family from all kinds of evil!

Thank you Lord for Stephen making things fun when I tend to be down or sad. Thank you for the laughter that he brings to this family so often. Thank you Lord for his childlike heart and Lord I pray that he never gets to old to have fun!

Lord, also thank you for his love of nature. Thank you that he has taught the kids about fishing. Thank you for giving us a love for outdoors. Thank you so much for the things that he and I have in common. I praise you God that You alone could only match me with a person that has the same interests as me.

Lord, last but not least, thank you so much for instilling in my husband the desire to love us, his family. Thank you for the unconditional love and support that he gives us each and every single day. Lord, because of You, our family is complete. Lord, because of You, our children know what a father and a husband looks like, because Stephen was born in the image of the perfect Father-You. God help me to show my husband this Father's Day how very much appreciated and loved he is.

All honor and glory go to You- my Lord and my Savior, Amen


Stephen- I love you! Happy Father's Day

No comments: