Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The First Sign of Fall

The first sign of Fall to me is when I see my kids playing in the leaves!As you can tell, Robert is supervising and Kayla is raking the leaves into a gigantic pile! These two truly love being outside! They are kids after my own heart!

After a while, I went back outside to check on them again and this is what I found:

They had decided to make them a fort. My backyard looks like a hail storm hit it, but that is their play area, where they have the most fun. They love to dream up all kinds of things to do back there! Obstacle courses, walking the plank with pirates, having army nerf wars....the imagination of these two are endless!I can not imagine being able to do all of this, sitting for hours and hours at a desk all day! The joys of homeschooling!

No comments: