Here are the two awards I received:
I get the honor of passing these awards on to 7 of my favorite blogs, so here we go:
- Nancy at "Lessons Learned On The Farm". Not only is she my good friend, but she makes a great boss and encourager of homeschoolers as well!
- Celtic Mom at "Happiest At Home". She always has some kind of wonderful tip on her website.
- Molly Green at Econobusters. She has tons of tips and savings to help us break free from this economy! She posted two frugal chocolate recipes today!
- Hannah at "Everyday Musings". Hannah is one of my very favorite people. I love her blog, but she is my lifesaver at our Homeschool Group Meetings!
- Suzanne at "Fill Your Life with Simple Joys". Each time I read an entry on Suzanne's blog, I am reminded of how simple life can be and how joyous a time I can have with simplicity! Plus she just happens to be one of my very good homeschool group friends!
- Candace at "Living For The King" . She always has been an encouragement to me and brings chips and salsa to our Steering Committee Meetings (Gotta love a girl who supplies you with Chips and Salsa right?
- And last but not least, my friend Kari, at "Honeysuckle Cave Farm". She is graduating a daughter this year and is extremely knowledgeable about homeschooling high schoolers. I am sure that I will be relying on her some in the coming years as we are soon going to have a high schooler amongst our clan!